We specialize in promotional (custom printed) apparel in fashion forward styles and colors for teams, groups and organizations, with name brands you know and trust. Create your own designs in the Design Studio from scratch with our selection of art and fonts or use our design ideas for a quick design that you can personalize with your logo and wording. For our most frequently asked questions, please check out our FAQ page.
Promotional apparel works in much the same way as other marketing materials like business cards and brochures, only better. When combined with social media and traditional marketing methods they are unstoppable for spreading your message. They allow your company to have upfront and personal contact with your customers as your message is worn throughout the community. Custom apparel has a longer lasting shelf life and it works with other media to carry your message to places other forms of advertising can't reach.
We have a wide selection of apparel items, from t-shirts to fleece and activewear. Shop our Apparel Guide, our Promo Deals catalog and our Apparel Website for the top selling promotional apparel items and accessories in the industry. If you find an item you'd like to order that is not shown on our website, just contact us and provide your name, email/phone and the item number. We will handle the rest!
Do Any of These Scenarios Describe You?
- You’ve Never Ordered Custom Apparel Before: This is the first time you’ve ordered custom apparel and you’re not sure where to begin. Here are some tips to start with.
1. Decide which garment style you are looking for from our wide selection that ranges from t-shirts to corporate apparel. Is your company looking for an item that is formal, traditional or carefree? What colors are you interested in? Check our website for a garment by searching our site or using the menus at the top and left side of the website. We have a large selection of items from popular brands.
2. Next you’ll want to use our Design Studio to design and imprint or place your logo on your garment. You can upload your logo, and use our clip art to create your own design from scratch using the Design Studio or you add your text to our pre-made design templates found in Design Ideas.
3. When your garment looks the way you want, obtain a quote, choose shipping and payment methods and send us the order. If we have any questions once we receive the order, we will contact you to obtain clarification.
4. Check out our Planning Guide to for tips and insight on ordering custom apparel, whether it’s your first time ordering or you’ve ordered custom apparel a million times.
- You’re an Experienced Planner of an Upcoming Event: Use our contact form to tell us about an upcoming event or a program you are planning. We’ll send product suggestions, marketing ideas and a free quote. If you’re comfortable on our website, you can also shop for custom items, and create your imprint using our Design Studio. Planning ahead can save the frustration associated with last minute orders as well as production and shipping costs.Use our Planning Guide to gain insight on saving time and making the most of your marketing budget. Save on promotional items for all your events by regularly checkin the Windjammer catalog on a regular basis. You can also sign up to receive out update for sales and tips delivered to your computer, phone or tablet!
- You Have Received a New Marketing Assignment at Work: You’re familiar with custom apparel but you’ve just been handed the task of ordering for a group, and there are many things to consider. Some common considerations are styles that will accommodate all body types, your budget and group preferences.Use our Planning Guide for tips to help with ordering custom apparel and promotional items. Review our wide Promo Apparel Catalog selection to find the perfect solution for your group. We also have a great Windjammer catalog that is packed with sales and discounts on top quality promotional items, including custom apparel.
- You Represent a Small Business, Group or Organization: You may be looking for marketing information and promotional products to grow your business, or you might be looking for ideas for a future project. We have many solutions to help solve many corporate and group issues. For example, custom apparel can be used to motivate and reward employees, they can be used as company uniforms to reinforce your brand and support marketing campaigns, they can be used to commemorate a milestone or accomplishment or given out during trade shows. The sky is the limit!
Use our Planning Guide for tips to help with ordering promotional items. Review our wide Promo Apparel Catalog selection to find the perfect solution for your group. We also have a great Windjammer deal catalog that is packed with sales and discounts on top quality promotional items, including custom apparel.
Payment Methods: We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Use your credit card with PayPal, even if you don't have a PayPal account. We also offer 30 Days net terms with approved credit. If you are interested in opening an account, please contact us and request that an application be mailed or emailed to you.
Purchase Orders: Contact us for information on how to complete your purchase order. Once you have our instructions, make sure your purchase order is completed and signed by an authorized agent to avoid delays in your order. If we have any questions, we will contact you before processing your oder.
Learn More on Our Blog
Visit our blog, Marketing Insights, to sign up for our newsletter for great tips, free guides, ideas and deals on promotional apparel for your organization! Don't worry, we won't overwhelm you with a million emails. We respect your privacy so we'll never share your information with a third party. There will always be a link that will allow you to opt out at any time.